Wednesday, September 18, 2013


Something about friends . . .

I love my friends. I love them because they make me laugh, they accept me just the way I am, and they care. They have been by my side during some difficult and sad times, they have encouraged me, and they have supported my creative projects. My friends are smart, interesting, inspiring, and full of life. All are different, with unique interests and hobbies that they bring to the table, so to speak, and while we may not always agree, generally speaking we do. Usually we are “spot on” in regard to politics, religion, moral issues, and even sports. (Go Giants!)

My friends banter about ideas and impressions, rant and rave about world issues, offer suggestions, applaud successes, and console when need be. They have good stories. They share. They give. They accept. What I know about friendship is that it is a two-way proposition. I give back to them too. Sometimes I hope it is enough. So, yes, my friends are important to me. They have my utmost respect. I wanted to remind them of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment